Protect your loan against unforseen events.
RAA Finance provides two types of protection to ensure you have peace of mind when taking out a loan:
Sometimes life doesn't turn out the way you expect it to and it's important to put plans in place that will help you and your family when you need it the most.
RAA Finance can help you with Credit Protection, an insurance policy specifically designed to protect your loan in the case of an unforseen event such as death, accident, sickness, or involuntary unemployment.
There are three Credit Protection options, so you can choose a level of protection that will suit your needs:
- Gold - provides cover for life, involuntary unemployment, accident and sickness.
- Silver - provides cover for life, accident and sickness.
- Bronze - provides cover for life only.
Credit Protection can give you peace of mind. Your loan is protected (up to the limits specified in the policy) so you can concentrate on getting back on your feet. In the event of your death, the remaining balance owing on your loan is paid to a maximum of $100,000 - reducing the financial burden on your estate and your family. Credit Protection is easy to apply for, with no medical examinations and automatic acceptance to set limits.
Talk to your RAA lending consultant about Credit Protection when you apply for a new loan.
Be prepared for the financial gap that can be caused by the unexpected loss of your motor vehicle by choosing Autosure Protection.
Autosure Protection, (also known as Gap Insurance) can provide added peace of mind for a shortfall that may occur in the event that your vehicle is declared a total loss, and your Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance payout does not cover the balance of the finance still owing to your Finance Provider.
- Reduces or eliminates your financial exposure to a shortfall between the insurance payout and the outstanding balance on the loan (up to $15,000)
- Provides the potential to borrow additional funds to purchase a better vehicle
- Provides added protection for your credit rating
- Includes an additional benefit that can provide a one off payment of up to $3,000 for any inconvenience suffered
- The premium covers you for the full term of the loan and can be included in the amount financed
To find out more about Autosure Protection please talk to your us when you apply for your loan.
Credit Protection PDS
Important information: Credit Protection is issued by St Andrew's Insurance (Australia) Pty Ltd ABN 89 075 044 656 AFSL No. 239649 and St Andrew's Life Insurance Pty Ltd ABN 98 105 176 243 (collectively referred to as St Andrew's). This insurance is not compulsory and can be obtained from an insurer of your choice. The information provided above is general only and does not consider your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider the appropriateness of this information to decide if Credit Protection is right for you, and read carefully the Product Disclosure Statement or speak to a financial adviser. RAA Finance is authorised by St Andrew's to provide general advice, to arrange Credit Protection, and receives a commission of up to 20% for arranging this insurance.