Our Motorcycle Comprehensive Insurance is available for registered motorcycles and covers your motorcycle, tools and accessories.
Loss or damage to your motorcycle
Our Motorcycle Comprehensive Insurance covers you Australia-wide for the following insured events:
- accidental loss or damage to your vehicle
- malicious damage (such as vandalism)
- theft or attempted theft
You are also covered for legal liability Australia-wide. This will cover you for any loss or damage to other peoples property, their bodily injury or death arising from the use of your vehicle up to $20,000,000.
Rider Safety Equipment
We also include $500 of rider safety equipment (e.g. helmet, gloves) if it is damaged as a result of one of the above insured events.
In addition to the above we will also include a huge range of benefits at no extra cost. This includes (but is not limited to):
- no fault excess
- 14 day change of vehicle
- Traveller's Benefit – our exclusive assistance package for travellers
- new vehicle replacement up to 2 years
- freedom of choice of repairer
- taxi home up to $100 after an accident
- repairs guaranteed for life
- emergency repairs
- emergency accommodation
- genuine manufacturers parts
For more information see additional benefits.
The information included in this website and in our brochures is a summary and is intended as a guide only. Each section should be read subject to the full terms, conditions and exclusions as set out in the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). RAA Insurance products are issued by RAA Insurance Limited, ABN 14 007 872 602, AFS Licence No. 232525.