Veteran & Vintage
Veteran and Vintage insurance is comprehensive insuarance for motor vehicles including motor cycles and commercial vehicles (e.g. trucks and buses) which are:
- 30 years of age or older and on a Club Registration only, or
- manufactured prior to 1940 and on full private registration.
Loss or damage to your vehicle
Our Veteran and Vintage Insurance covers you Australia-wide as a result of:
- accidental loss or damage to your vehicle
- malicious damage (such as vandalism)
- theft or attempted theft (if they damage your car trying to break in but aren't successful you are still covered).
You are also covered for legal liability Australia-wide. This will cover you for any loss or damage to other peoples property, their bodily injury or death arising from the use of your vehicle up to $20,000,000.
Plus we include the benefit of salvage.This means in the event of a total loss you may elect to retain possession of the salvage.
Additional benefits at no extra cost
In addition to the above we will also include a huge range of benefits at no extra cost. This includes:
- Aussie Assist – our exclusive assistance package for travellers
- no fault excess
- emergency repairs
- emergency accommodation
- 14 day change of vehicle
- freedom of choice of repairer
- legal costs
- locks and keys
- no fault excess
- recovery costs following theft
- repairs guaranteed for life
- substitute vehicle cover
- taxi home up to $100 after an accident
- towing and storage
Find out more about these benefits.
The information included in this website and in our brochures is a summary and is intended as a guide only. Each section should be read subject to the full terms, conditions and exclusions as set out in the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). RAA Insurance products are issued by RAA Insurance Limited, ABN 14 007 872 602, AFS Licence No. 232525.