RAA's Travel Service
Speak to one of our experienced travel consultants on 8202 4589 or visit your local RAA Shop.
- Adelaide, 41 Hindmarsh Sq.
- Colonnades, Shop 25 Centre Colonnades
- Elizabeth, Shop 147 Elizabeth Shopping Centre
- Marion, Shop 2042 Westfield Marion
- Mile End, 101 Richmond Rd.
- Modbury, 33 Smart Rd.
- Mount Gambier, 55 Commercial St. West
- West Lakes, Shop 31 Westfield West Lakes
- Victor Harbor, 66 Ocean St.
What it means to be an ATAS Accredited Travel Service
You know you're dealing with an Australian company that complies with Australian law, putting your interests first. There's tremendous peace of mind that comes from knowing you're in the safe hands of a credible, reliable and reputable organisation that will support you through the entire travel experience - planning, booking and in the event that something goes wrong during your travels.
Our Complaint Handling Policy
We work very hard with our members to ensure that we provide the very best possible travel service, however we realise that from time to time complaints will arise. Here at the RAA we take complaints very seriously as we pride ourselves on the high level of customer service we deliver. In order to help us resolve complaints in the quickest and most efficient manner we have developed a complaints procedure. Click here for more information.