Travel Extras

Driving Permits

Original<br />3200x1999


International Driving Permits (IDP)

An IDP is proof that you hold a valid drivers licence in your home country and is a requirement for renting a motor vehicle in many countries.
Learn more.

Carnet de Passages en Douane (CPD)

A CPD allows visitors to temporarily import their vehicles for a limited period of time with a minimum of formalities and without the need to make a cash deposit at the frontier in local currency, equivalent to the Customs Duty and other taxes.

Essential for the temporary importation of vehicles into most African, Asian, Middle East, New Zealand and South American countries. 
Learn more.

Camping Card International (CCI)

The CCI may entitle members to a small reduction in charges at some camping sites and provides Third Party Liability Insurance. They are essential in Europe. 
Learn more.

*Must be 18 years or older to apply for these permits.