Competition T&Cs, Port Adelaide VIP experience
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. All employees of the promoter and their immediate families of the promoter and its related bodies corporate are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, de factor spouse, child or step which (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, brother, sister, step brother or step sister.
3. The competition commences at 10am ACST 15 May 2019 and entries close at 11.59pm ACST on 17 June 2019.
4. Eligibility Criteria applies:
a. Entrants must be current full financial RAA member;
b. Entrants must be 18 years of age and over to enter; and
c. Entries will be deemed accepted at time of receipt by RAA and not at time of transmission.
5. Prize value is in Australian dollars. The prize consists of 1 double pass to the Round 15 match between Port Adelaide and Western Bulldogs at Adelaide Oval on 29 June 2019. Prize includes access to the RAA Lounge at the Adelaide Oval, with canapés and drinks included. A total prize value of $700.
6. The winner will receive 2 (two) tickets to the Port Adelaide vs Western Bulldogs game, and access to the RAA Lounge, valued at $350 each.
7. To enter, members must complete the entry form on the RAA competition webpage.
8. The draw will take place at 10am on 20 June 2019 at RAA, 101 Richmond Road, Mile End, SA, 5031.
9. The winner(s) will be drawn through a random electronic process.
10. The first one (1) entry drawn that fulfils the competition entry criteria will win the prizes.
11. Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or received after the Promotion Period ends will not be considered. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be disregarded. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
12. The winning members will be notified by email/mail/ or phone within 2 days of the draw using the details of his or her membership as at that date.
13. Only 1 (one) entry per member/customer into the draw is permitted.
14. In the event that RAA is unable to contact the winner then a redraw will be conducted.
15. The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken for cash.
16. The winners agree to make themselves available for publicity opportunities at the discretion of the promoter for a period of three months after the collection of prizes.
17. The promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The promoter shall not be liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of accepting any prize. Independent financial advice should be sought by any person participating in the promotion.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with redeeming the offer, receiving, or use of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
21. The promoter is the Royal Automobile Association of SA Inc. 101 Richmond Road, Mile End, SA, 5031.