- Information on how to enter and prize details form part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the WIN Tickets to Storm Boy (‘Competition’) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All employees of the promoter and their immediate families of the promoter and its related bodies corporate are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, grandparent, brother or sister.
- The competition commences at 9am ACST 7 November 2018 and entries close at 11.59pm ACST on 15 January 2019.
- Eligibility Criteria applies:
- Entrants must be current full financial RAA member
- Entrants must be 18 years of age and over to enter
- Entries will be deemed accepted at time of receipt by RAA and not at time of transmission
- Prize value is in Australian dollars. Valued at $560. The prize is 10 family passes to Storm Boy.
- To enter, members must submit their details online at www.raa.com.au/competitions or write their name, address and RAA membership number on the back of – or inside – an envelope and post it to:
WIN Tickets to Storm Boy
ADELAIDE MAIL CENTRE 5865
11. The draw will take place at 10am on 22 January 2019 at RAA, 101 Richmond Road, Mile End, SA, 5031.
12. The winner(s) will be drawn through a random electronic process.
13. The ten (10) entry drawn that fulfils the competition entry criteria will win the prize.
14. Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or received after the Promotion Period ends will not be considered. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be disregarded. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
15. The winner will be published in the autumn 2019 edition of samotor.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with redeeming the offer, receiving, or use of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. The winning members will be notified by email/mail/ or phone within 14 days of the draw using the details of his or her Membership as at that date.
18. In the event that RAA is unable to contact the winner within 28 days of the prize draw then a redraw will be conducted.
19. The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or taken for cash.
20. The winners agree to make themselves available for publicity opportunities at the discretion of the promoter for a period of three months after the collection of prizes.
21. The promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The promoter shall not be liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of accepting any prize. Independent financial advice should be sought by any person participating in the promotion.
24. The promoter is the Royal Automobile Association of SA Inc. 101 Richmond Road, Mile End, SA, 5031