Discreet duress alert at the press of a button
An RAA Wireless Duress System provides discrete security for public-facing staff in vulnerable situations.
With the touch of a button, an alert is sent to RAA’s 24/7 monitoring centre. Its silent operation means police, or other nominated emergency contacts, can be sent to the location without escalating the situation in the meantime.
RAA Wireless Duress System
- Connected to our 24/7 Adelaide-based monitoring centre, which has an A1 grading – the highest rating awarded by ASIAL, the peak body for security professionals
- Operated through the wireless Telstra mobile network
- Ability to add up to 7 duress buttons
- System can be relocated if business needs change
- Parts and workmanship guaranteed for three years from the date of installation
- Fully installed Wireless Duress System (Medi–Minder 3G by Smartlink), with one duress button (plus duress button built into the system base), in metro Adelaide: $680 (ex. GST)
- Fully installed, paired and tested additional (or replacement) duress button (up to a maximum of 7 per system base/line): $135 (ex. GST) per duress button/zone. This pricing applies when carried out at the time of initial installation. Additional technician call-out fees apply if required after the initial installation call-out.
- Monitoring per system base (up to 7 zones + system base): $10 per week (ex GST).
How it works
1. Help is needed
Pressing and holding the ‘help’ button on the system base unit (or the separate duress button) for at least two seconds will illuminate the help button on the base.
2. RAA Monitoring Centre is alerted
Within about 30 seconds the system base will display ‘d1’ to confirm the RAA Monitoring Centre has received the alert.
3. Help is on the way
A monitoring centre consultant will put your response plan into action.
We're here to help
Call usMonday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm
Email usDrop us an email and a dedicated RAA account manager will be in touch
Help centreFind answers to frequently asked questions and more