RAA Safety Centre
The RAA Safety Centre runs a program of presentations and training for various organisations and community groups that are catered to the individual’s needs.
Presentations and training cover the selection and basic installation of child restraint systems.
We provide this information in the following forms:
- Theory and discussion
- Practical workshop
The presentation will improve the participant’s understanding in the following areas:
- Relevant knowledge of the legislative requirements
- Basic requirements of the Australian and New Zealand 1754 requirements
- Vehicle compliance with regard to ADR34 – Anchorage points
- Identification of the correct restraint for the size and age of the child
- Understanding of how to use each type of restraint
And the demonstration of the following skills:
- Preparation of a vehicle ready for installation
- Recognition of anchorage points
- Preparation of child restraint in relation to the child’s criteria
To arrange a time and a quote for this service contact the RAA Safety Centre on 08 8202 4592 or via email.
Motoring & Road Safety