Top End & Kimberley Spectacular guided holiday12 days from $6,695* pp twin share
From Darwin to Broome explore Australia's Top End and the Kimberleys on this luxury tour. Cruise Katherine Gorge & visit El Questro for Scenic Sundowners. Let the spectacular Kimberley share its many stories with you as you journey into the heart of this incredible region.
Discover the many delights of the World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park. Visit billabongs, spot crocodiles and immerse yourself in the ancient stories of this land. A dinner cruise on Katherine Gorge is a highlight, as is spending time on the breathtaking Ord River. Journey along the famed Gibb River Road to El Questro Wilderness Park and marvel at the beauty of Chamberlain Gorge. Have a yarn with a traditional land owner and share a cup of tea with an old drover; the people you meet along the way will be just as memorable as the landscapes you encounter. Bid farewell to your new friends in Broome, but not before exploring the tropical waters and pristine beaches of this gorgeous town.
- Small group touring with no more than 40 guests
- 4 exclusive Scenic Enrich experiences including Yiyili Aboriginal school and Boab prison tree
- 1 Scenic Sundowners event overlooking the Cockburn Ranges
- Your choice of 12 Scenic Freechoice activities, take a cruise through Chamberlain Gorge
- 2 memorable Scenic Special Stays including in Katherine, nestled in natural bush
- 21 meals – 11 breakfasts (B), 1 lunch (L) and 9 dinners (D)
- Expert Tour Director and knowledgeable local guides
- Return airport transfers
- All tipping and gratuities
- You must book by 30 June 2019
For more information call RAA Travel on 8202 4589 or Enquire Online
Terms and Conditions apply. Prices and offers are based on per person, land only on selected departures, twin share in AUD, are strictly limited and subject to availability until sold out. For new bookings only and not combinable with other offers. Please ask your RAA Travel Expert for more details.