A Scottish Journey - small group tour8 days from $3,869* pp twin share
Towering mountains and enchanting lochs. Dramatic cliff-top castles and quaint villages. Infamous battles and gripping legends. This Scottish Journey takes us from coastal cities to Hebridean islands, seeking out one-of-a-kind landscapes, mesmerising history and undeniable charm.
- 7 nights in boutique accommodation
- Experienced Back-Roads Driver and Tour Leader
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Daily full Scottish breakfast, 1 seafood lunch, 4 evening meals
- Stay on the stunning Isle of Skye and the striking Isle of Mull!
- Entrance included to all attractions in the itinerary, including: Culloden, Duart Castle and Stirling Castle
- Maximum group size 18
- You must book by 7 September 2019
For more information call RAA Travel on 8202 4589 or Enquire Online
Terms and Conditions: The 10% EB1 saving is valid on UK & Europe 2020 tours, select departures only. Valid only for bookings made between 3 July – 30 September 2019. 10% offer is not combinable with any other discount. Subject to availability at time of booking. Per Couple ‘Save Up To’ amount is based on Northern Lights: A Lapland Winter (NLOO). Savings will be lower for lower priced tours. Back-Roads Touring reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time. Discount applies to tour cost only. For full terms see www.backroadstouring.com. Please ask your RAA Travel Expert for more details.