Tasmanian Island Indulgence self-drive holiday10 nights from $1,488* pp twin share
For those that appreciate quality, enjoy 10 nights of luxury staying in Tasmania’s iconic regions. Each property is hand-picked and includes a range of contemporary apartments, lodges and cottages, each with its own character and style. Your itinerary includes stays in cosmopolitan Hobart, the true wilderness of Strahan and Cradle Mountain, pristine coastal locations of Stanley and Freycinet and the picturesque Tamar Valley. Also included is a full itinerary, all-inclusive car hire and a national parks pass.
- 10 nights statewide accommodation in a range of boutique properties
- 10 days all-inclusive car hire with a bonus double car upgrade to a medium automatic
- National Parks Pass allowing unlimited entry into Tasmania’s 19 statewide parks during your visit
- A welcome bottle of Tasmanian premium wine on arrival at Sullivans Cove Apartments, your first stay in Hobart
- Bonus tour - Mona with Mt Wellington and Ferry Tour whilst staying in Hobart
- You must book by 31 March 2019
For more information call RAA Travel on 8202 4589 or Enquire Online
*Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability. Rates are based on per person, twin share. Price $1,488 – travel dates 01/05/19 – 13/06/19 & 23/06/19 – 31/08/19. Rates are quoted in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST and include ground content only. Member rates include discount, no further reductions or offers apply. Car hire rates include airport surcharges, daily registration recovery fees and administrative fees, excess reduction and unlimited Km’s. Member bonuses are limited to one of each bonus per booking and minimum night stays with advertised package applies to qualify for bonuses shown. Bonuses are not refundable, transferable or able to be exchanged for cash or credit. Package and bonuses are subject to availability, may be withdrawn at any time and are not offered in conjunction with any other offer.