Tasmanian Explorer8 nights from $1,140* pp twin share (category 2)
Departing from Adelaide for 8-nights, this is your chance to experience a place full of contrasts, bursting with rugged scenic wonderlands; hand-crafted local produce; and refined, immersive art installations. Spend your days wandering Burnie, and delve deeper in Hobart with an overnight stay in the city. On board, you will relish exquisite cuisine, revel in the comfortable, country-club ambiance; attentive, personal service and relax amidst spacious cabins and suites. Experience a place a world away, right on your doorstep.
- 8 night Adelaide roundtrip cruise aboard Vasco Da Gama
- RAA Exclusive $100AUD on board credit per cabin
- All main meals (excluding specialty restaurants) and entertainment on board
- Ports visited: Melbourne, Burnie, Hobart (overnight)
- Comfortable, spacious accommodation
- Attentive, friendly service
- Spectacular entertainment
- Port charges and government fees
- Intimate, country-club ambiance
- Departs on 9 December 2019.
- You must book by 1 May 2019
For more information call RAA Travel on 8202 4589 or Enquire Online
Terms and Conditions: *$100AUD Free Onboard Credit is per cabin for new bookings made through RAA and amount may vary depending on voyage booked. Fares shown are per person, twin-share in AUD Based on Category 2, Standard Plus Twin Inner cabin and include port taxes and government charges (including GST when applicable). Prices differ for triple or quad-share. Prices and cabin availability correct as at 12/03/19. Offers valid for new bookings only and are not combinable with any other offers or promotions. Prices are governed by the CMV terms and conditions. Offers may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Gratuities not included. Non-refundable deposit required within 5 days of confirmation, balance due 90 days prior to sailing. Amendment/cancellation fees and booking conditions apply. Please visit your RAA Travel Expert for more details.