Cape York Frontier – Cairns to Cape York7 days from $3,795* pp twin share
Your safari starts en route to the Daintree rainforest. See historic Cooktown and the farm district of Lakeland. In Quinkan Country view Aboriginal art. Explore Lakefield National Park, the gold town of Coen and the Archer River. Delve into Weipa and go off-road in Bramwell. Explore ancient Cape York and cruise to Thursday Island.
- A range of quality accommodation for your comfort
- Experienced Tour Leader
- Travel by air-conditioned 4WD vehicle
- Small group experience with maximum 24 guests
- Flight between Horn Island & Cairns
- Walk through Daintree National Park
- Travel the Bloomfield Track
- Discover ancient Aboriginal rock art
- Explore unique Lakefield National Park
- Uncover the old gold mining town of Coen
- Visit the beautiful Lockerbie Scrub
- Cruise to Thursday Island
- Included flight between Horn Island & Cairns
- Travel period 14 May 2019 - 27 Sep 2019
- Available from 14 May 2019 until 27 September 2019.
- You must book by 30 June 2019
For more information call RAA Travel on 8202 4589 or Enquire Online
Terms and Conditions apply. Advertised price is per person adult twin share, RAA discount not included in price. Flights Additional. Single travellers must pay single supplement fee. Blackout departure dates may apply. For new bookings only. Subject to availability and seasonal surcharge. Offer combinable with Kings Club Past Guest Discount of up to 5% available for guests who have previously travelled with Inspiring Journeys, AAT Kings or our family of brands. Further conditions apply. Discounts are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. ATAS No. 10527 12924fl. Please ask your RAA Travel Expert for more details.