East Coast Contrasts11 days from $3,995* pp twin share
Discover Australia’s superb east coast on a journey that begins in relaxed tropical Cairns and ends when you arrive in Brisbane. Snorkel the World Heritage listed Great Barrier Reef, explore the mysterious Undara Lava Tubes, and enjoy genuine outback hospitality on a family-owned cattle property. This journey will provide memories for a lifetime.
- Comfortable accommodation
- Travel by luxury coach
- Experienced Travel Director and Driver Guide
- Airport transfers
- View Millaa Millaa Falls and the Curtain Fig Tree in World Heritage listed rainforest
- Visit Langmorn Station, a working cattle property, and meet the Creed family for afternoon tea
- Gem fossicking in the gem fields of Rubyvale
- Go snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef to view colourful coral and tropical fish
- Stay in Airlie Beach, gateway to the Whitsunday Islands
- Afternoon tea with traditional damper and a family-run farm
- A guided tour of the Bundaberg Rum Distillery
- Travel period 01 Apr 2019 - 31 Mar 2020
- Available from 1 July 2019 until 31 October 2019.
- You must book by 30 June 2019
For more information call RAA Travel on 8202 4589 or Enquire Online
Terms and Conditions apply. Advertised price is per person adult twin share, RAA discount not included in price. Flights Additional. Single travellers must pay single supplement fee. Blackout departure dates may apply. For new bookings only. Subject to availability and seasonal surcharge. Offer combinable with Kings Club Past Guest Discount of up to 5% available for guests who have previously travelled with Inspiring Journeys, AAT Kings or our family of brands. Further conditions apply. Discounts are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. ATAS No. 10527 12924fl. Please ask your RAA Travel Expert for more details.