TranzAlpine TrainFrom $186* pp adult fare one way
Rated as one of the world’s most scenic rail journeys, this 224km trip includes 16 tunnels and viaducts as it traverses the Southern Alps that form the backbone of the South Island.
- One way adult fare
- The rolling farmlands of the Canterbury Plains
- Spectacular mountains and gorges of the great divide
- River valleys and lush beech rainforest of New Zealand’s West Coast
- The view from the open-air viewing carriage, perfect for photo opportunities
- The on-board commentary that really brings the trip to life
- You must book by 30 June 2019
For more information call RAA Travel on 8202 4589 or Enquire Online
Terms and Conditions apply. Prices are per person (pp), AUD, and include taxes. Prices are correct as at 13 December 2018, but may fluctuate due to changes in availability, surcharges, fees, taxes or exchange rates. Price based on off peak departures. Offers are subject to availability, are not combinable, are available on new bookings only and may be withdrawn at any time. Please ask your RAA travel expert for more details.