Taste of Tasmania - self-drive holiday7 nights from $1,156* pp twin share
Tasmania’s natural beauty can only be matched by its fresh produce and fine wines! This 7 night self-drive itinerary gives you a taste of what is on offer and includes lunch at the award-winning Peppermint Bay Restaurant, a fascinating insight into wine production along with lunch at one of Tasmania’s premier vineyards and a luncheon cruise into Tasmania’s remarkable and ancient world-heritage wilderness. Along the way, you enjoy Tasmanian hospitality in Hobart, Strahan, Barrington and Hagley (near Launceston) with breakfast included at each property. Also included is all-inclusive car hire.
- 7 night’s accommodation in a selection of heritage style Tasmanian properties with breakfast
- 7 days all-inclusive car hire with a complimentary upgrade to a compact automatic
- Go Behind the label at Josef Chromy Wines to learn about the art of wine production with lunch and wine tasting
- Cruise into the wilderness on the Gordon River with lunch
- Take a cruise that explores the magnificent Derwent Estuary before arriving at your destination – the award-winning Peppermint Bay Restaurant
- You must book by 31 March 2019
For more information call RAA Travel on 8202 4589 or Enquire Online
*Terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability. Rates are based on per person, twin share. Rates are quoted in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST and include ground content only. Travel dates 01/05/19 – 31/08/19 (seasonal price variations apply). Free Car Upgrade to compact auto and Members Save Up To $306 per couple. Member rates include discount, no further reductions or offers apply. Car hire rates include airport surcharges, daily registration recovery fees and administrative fees, excess reduction and unlimited Km’s. Member bonuses are limited to one of each bonus per booking and minimum night stays with advertised package applies to qualify for bonuses shown. Bonuses are not refundable, transferable or able to be exchanged for cash or credit. Package and bonuses are subject to availability, may be withdrawn at any time and are not offered in conjunction with any other offer. Please ask your RAA Travel Expert for more details.