Corners of Cornwall - small group tour6 nights from $3,059* pp twin share
From windswept moors and wild coastlines to historic cities and picture-perfect fishing villages, the county of Cornwall is sure to impress. Discover the maritime heritage, rural beauty and culinary pride of South West England.
- 6 nights in boutique accommodation
- Experienced Back-Roads Driver and Tour Leader
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Daily full English breakfast, 1 lunch at Rick Stein’s Seafood Restaurant, 4 evening meals
- Entrance to St Michael’s Mount, Salisbury Cathedral and Tregothnan Estate
- Get the inside story at Tregothnan Estate, Cornwall's largest estate, on a private guided tour
- Enjoy a two night stay in Falmouth, a historic port town
- Enjoy lunch at Rick Stein’s signature ‘The Seafood Restaurant’ in Padstow!
- Maximum group size 18
- You must book by 7 September 2019
For more information call RAA Travel on 8202 4589 or Enquire Online
Terms and Conditions: The 10% EB1 saving is valid on UK & Europe 2020 tours, select departures only. Valid only for bookings made between 3 July – 30 September 2019. 10% offer is not combinable with any other discount. Subject to availability at time of booking. Per Couple ‘Save Up To’ amount is based on Northern Lights: A Lapland Winter (NLOO). Savings will be lower for lower priced tours. Back-Roads Touring reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time. Discount applies to tour cost only. For full terms see www.backroadstouring.com. Please ask your RAA Travel Expert for more details.