Christmas cruise10 nights from $1,925* pp twin share (category 7)
Departing Adelaide, start your festive voyage enjoying Hobart’s unique blend of heritage, rugged scenery and eclectic culture before celebrating Christmas Day at sea. Enjoy Boxing Day in Phillip Island – home to one of the largest Fairy Penguin colonies in the world - before spending the night and a full day in vibrant Melbourne. Finish your holiday with visits to Burnie and historic Portland before returning to Adelaide in time for New Year.
- 10 night Adelaide roundtrip cruise aboard Vasco Da Gama
- RAA Exclusive $100AUD on board credit per cabin
- All main meals (excluding specialty restaurants) and entertainment on board
- Ports visited: Hobart (overnight), Phillip Island, Melbourne (overnight), Burnie, Portland
- Comfortable, spacious accommodation
- Attentive, friendly service
- Spectacular entertainment
- Port charges and government fees
- Intimate, country-club ambiance
- Departs on 21 December 2019.
- You must book by 30 April 2019
For more information call RAA Travel on 8202 4589 or Enquire Online
Terms and Conditions: *$100AUD Free Onboard Credit is per cabin for new bookings made through RAA and amount may vary depending on voyage booked. Fares shown are per person, twin-share in AUD Based on Category 7, Standard Twin Ocean View cabin and include port taxes and government charges (including GST when applicable). Prices differ for triple or quad-share. Prices and cabin availability correct as at 12/03/19. Offers valid for new bookings only and are not combinable with any other offers or promotions. Prices are governed by the CMV terms and conditions. Offers may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Gratuities not included. Non-refundable deposit required within 5 days of confirmation, balance due 90 days prior to sailing. Amendment/cancellation fees and booking conditions apply. Please visit your RAA Travel Expert for more details.