The Emerald Isle11 nights from $5,099* pp twin share
From north to south, take a step into Ireland’s colourful past. Starting with the legendary Giant’s Causeway and Belfast’s Titanic history, this tour takes in Ireland’s rugged peninsulas, village gems and sweeping views of the Wicklow Mountains.
- 11 nights in boutique accommodation
- Experienced Back-Roads Driver and Tour Leader
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Daily full Irish breakfast, 1 lunch, 5 evening meals
- Entrance to Battle of the Boyne site, Titanic Museum, Giant’s Causeway
- You must book by 7 October 2019
For more information call RAA Travel on 8202 4589 or Enquire Online
Terms and Conditions apply. Valid for sale 15 August 2018 – 17 October 2019. Pricing based on low season departures twin/double share rooms. Subject to availability. Back-Roads Touring reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time. For full terms and conditions please visit https://backroadstouring.com/terms-and-conditions. Please ask your RAA Travel Expert for more details.