Treasures of Vietnam with Intrepid7 nights from $1,570* pp twin share
Discover the spirit of Vietnam on a trip from south to north, taking in all the attractions in between. Explore Vietnam's fast-paced Ho Chi Minh City, wander the ancient Vietnamese streets of Hoi An and bask in the undeniable charm of Hanoi. Experience Vietnam's beautiful landscapes, delicious cuisine and the renowned friendliness of the Vietnamese people. Top it all off with an overnight cruise on mystical Halong Bay and you won't ever want to leave.
- Discover just why Halong Bay is so popular as you spend the night on a boat among the evocative karst landscape and indulge in a feast of fresh seafood
- Sample local food wherever you go, from street snacks at markets to an included lunch that supports locals at KOTO restaurant
- Have expert advice on hand the whole way with an experienced local leader to help you get the best out of your short time in Vietnam
- Visit some of the must see sights with your group such as a walking tour in Hoi An and the War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City, as well as enjoy some free time to make your own discoveries
- See the very best that Vietnam has to offer in just over a week as you traverse the country with a small group of up to 11 new friends
- You must book by 31 July 2019
For more information call RAA Travel on 8202 4589 or Enquire Online
Terms and conditions apply. 10% discount applies to Intrepid small group tours Treasures of Vietnam (TVKB) and Classic Japan (CJKJ), departing between 01 July 2019 and 31 March 2020. A blackout period between 15 December 2019 and 15 January 2020 applies. Discount excludes Polar, Expeditions, Festivals, Short Break Adventures, Urban Adventures, Asia Passes, private groups, Adventure Cruising operated by Variety and tours operated by external 3rd party suppliers. Discount applies to new bookings only, made and deposited at with RAA Travel store from 1 July to 31 July 2019. The discount applies to the land tour price only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and are not combinable. Discount does not apply to local payments/kitty, permits, additional travel arrangements, international and local airfares. A deposit of $400 per person, per tour is required on booking with full payment due at least 56 days prior to departure. A $99 deposit per trip is applicable on tours in the 18 to 29s range only. If booking within 56 days of departure, full payment is due immediately. All tours are subject to availability. Prices are per person based on twin share accommodation, low season and include the discount. Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice. Please contact your RAA Travel expert for more details.