America's Musical Heritage Tour with Globus9 nights from $3,734* pp twin share
On this Southern US tour, visit the cities and landmarks that have influenced America’s musical heritage—country, rock-n-roll, soul, blues, and jazz with Elvis Presley also thrown into the mix.
- Breakfast daily, 2 lunches and 3 dinners
- Free wifi available on the motor coach and in most hotel lobbies
- Professional tour director and local guides to give you the best experience
- Let your senses take you on a journey as you visit Nashville, Memphis, Greenwood, Natchez, Lafayette and New Orleans
- Have the opportunity to make a recording at the historic RCA Studio B
- You must book by 26 November 2019
For more information call RAA Travel on 8202 4589 or Enquire Online
Terms and conditions apply. From price of $3734 is per person, twin share, based on 01 May 2020 departure, and includes a 10% Early Booking discount. Correct pricing has been confirmed at the time of promotion. Availability will be confirmed at time of reservation. Deposit of $250 per person, per tour is required within 7 days of reservation to secure the offer. Not combinable with any other offer except 5% Second Tour discount (may be applied when multiple tours are booked at the same time for travel within the same calendar year) and Welcome Back Credit. All discounts based on land-only portion of core tour on twin share price, not including extra night accommodations, upgrades, extensions, taxes/fees, tips and, supplements/reductions. Offer applies to new 2020 Globus North America bookings only. Full cancellation penalties will apply. Additional restrictions apply please speak with your RAA Travel Agent for more details.s.