'Belissimo' - Italy's Finest with Adam Swanson9 days from $3,729* pp twin share
Trafalgar invite you to join us and TV chef, Adam Swanson on a life-changing exploration of Italy’s finest food, culture and 'belissimo' landscapes. With Adam’s expertise, passion and knowledge of the land guiding the way, you’ll have the chance to go where the locals go and dine as the locals dine – all while creating travel memories that will last longer than the food on your plate.
From Rome to Siena, Bologna and Venice (with plenty more destinations to savour along the way), you’ll delve deep into an authentic culinary adventure, fit for a foodie fanatic.
- Adam Swanson will guide you as the Trafalgar Ambasssador
- Hand selected accommodation (4-5 star)
- 13 meals
- Enjoy 2 nights in the heart of Venice island – Starhotels Splendid Venice
- Dive into culture and Tuscan daily life with a visit to a local fresh produce market followed by an Italian cooking experience - Master the art of authentic pizza making with a pizzolo in Rome
- Connect with locals as you enjoy a local Tuscan dinner with Count Miara Fulcis on his 15th-century organic olive oil estate in the Tuscan Hills
- Enjoy 4 nights in the Tuscan Hills in a marvellous 19th century Villa style hotel
- Departs on 12 September 2019.
- You must book by 11 September 2019
For more information call RAA Travel on 8202 4589 or Enquire Online
Terms and conditions apply. Booking Deposit & Final Payment: A non-refundable deposit of $200pp is due within 7 days of booking. Full balance is due no later than 60 days before departure. For bookings made within 60 days of departure full payment is required within 48 hours. Fares: All fares are quoted in Australian Dollars. Fares include transport, entrance fees as per itinerary, plus services of a Travel Director and Driver and meals as specified. Accommodation: Hotel accommodation includes twin-bedded rooms with private facilities, all hotel service charges, baggage handling fees and local taxes. Single rooms are available on request basis and a single supplement applies. Travel Insurance: We strongly recommend that passengers purchase travel insurance. Passports & Visas: It is the responsibility of each individual passenger to have a valid passport and necessary visas, as well as to comply with entry, health or other requirements for the counties visited. Single Supplement: The supplement for a single room is $735. Gratuities: Option to pre-pay gratuities for Travel Director and Driver, AUD$115 per person. Whilst information is correct at time of printing, trips are subject to change. Please contact your RAA Travel Agent for more details.