Supporting members and their communities
We’re getting back to basics with our Grassroots Giving program, designed to support members, their communities and the causes they’re passionate about – all right here in SA.
How can we help, you ask?
- We award funds of up to $5,000 to each successful applicant.
- Alternative options for giving include in-kind gifts, RAA-branded merchandise and volunteering opportunities.
What you need to know
Our Grassroots Community Giving Program has two rounds each year. You can only apply online for funding up to $5,000 (GST included) per year.
Our key areas of focus include:
- helping disadvantaged and vulnerable South Australians
- supporting youth in need
- shining a light on cultural diversity and the environment
- encouraging innovation and wellbeing
- assisting local community groups and events.
These areas of focus highlight our values while supporting the needs of our fellow South Aussies.
How do I apply for a grant?
Applications are now open.
- 1 November – applications open
- 6 December – applications close
- 13 December – applications assessed
- 20 December – winner notified
For more information and to check if you meet our criteria download our application guidelines.