Supporting members and their communities
We’re getting back to basics with our Grassroots Giving program, designed to support members, their communities and the causes they’re passionate about – all right here in SA.
How can we help, you ask?
- We award funds of up to $5,000 to each successful applicant.
- Alternative options for giving include in-kind gifts, RAA-branded merchandise and volunteering opportunities.
What you need to know
Our Grassroots Community Giving Program has two rounds each year. You can only apply online for funding up to $5,000 (GST included) per year.
Our key areas of focus include:
- helping disadvantaged and vulnerable South Australians
- supporting youth in need
- shining a light on cultural diversity and the environment
- encouraging innovation and wellbeing
- assisting local community groups and events.
These areas of focus highlight our values while supporting the needs of our fellow South Aussies.
How do I apply for a grant?
Applications open twice a year.
To apply for our Grassroots Community Giving program, download our sponsorship application form.
|Open||Closes||Applications assessed||Winner notified|
|Round one||22 August 2019||29 September 2019||03 October 2019||08 October 2019|
|Round two||17 February 2020||16 March 2020||24 March 2020||31 March 2020|
|Round three||21 September 2020||19 October 2020||26 October 2020||30 October 2020|
|Round four||15 March 2021||12 April 2021||19 April 2021||23 April 2021|
For more information and to check if you meet our criteria download our guidelines.