Our commitment to helping create a safer state
RAA Regional Safety Grant applications now open
RAA’s Regional Safety Grants improve the lives of South Australians in regional communities and reflect our desire to enhance the safety and security of South Australia’s regional areas and communities. They also provide opportunities for the local community to implement a project, program or activity targeting local safety and/or security issues.
How do I apply for a grant?
- Download and read our application guidelines thoroughly.
- Complete our online application form.
How much funding can you apply for?
- RAA will consider applications from the minimum value of $500 Inc. GST. to the maximum value of $10,000 Inc. GST.
- When you apply, you’ll need to tell us how much funding you need and how it will be spent.
Who can apply for funding?
Groups that are eligible to apply for funding must be regional* and include:
- not-for-profit organisations
- community groups
*see page 6 of the application guidelines for more information.
- 4 October 2021 – applications open
- 1 November 2021 – applications close
- From 15 November 2021 – successful applicants are notified
- From 29 November 2021 – unsuccessful applicants are notified