Our commitment to helping create a safer state
RAA Regional Safety Grants are now open
RAA’s Regional Safety Grants improve the lives of South Australians in regional communities and reflect our desire to enhance the safety and security of South Australia’s regional areas and communities.
They also provide opportunities for the local community to implement a project, program or activity targeting local safety and/or security issues.
How to apply for funding?
- Download and read our application guidelines thoroughly; and
- Complete at online application form and follow the steps provided.
How much funding can you apply for?
- RAA will consider applications from the minimum value of $500 to the maximum value of $10,000 including GST.
- When you apply, you’ll need to tell us how much funding you need and how it will be spent.
Who can apply for funding?
Groups that are eligible to apply for funding must be regional* South Australian groups and include:
- not-for-profit organisations
- community groups.
- 4 November, 2019 - applications open
- 2 December, 2019 – applications close at 5pm.
- From 16 December, 2019 – successful applicants are notified.
- 18 December, 2019 – unsuccessful applicants are notified via direct mail (can take up to two weeks for distribution).