Home & contents insurance

RAA insurance offers you the protection you need for your most important assets. You can insure your home only, contents only, or combine both your home and contents and get 15% off your policy.

Fire including bushfire
We will cover you if your home or contents are lost or damaged due to fire, including a bushfire.
Up to 12 months' accommodation
If your home is considered unfit to live in as a result of loss or damage we will cover the cost of temporary accommodation while your home is being repaired.
Flood and storm cover as standard
We will cover you for loss or damage as the result of a flood.
Burglary, theft or attempted theft
We will cover you for loss or damage as the result of burglary, theft or attempted theft.
Replacement of locks
We will cover you for up to $500 for replacement locks or changing of house key codes.
Spoilage of food
We will cover you for up to $500 if food is spoiled inside your fridge or freezer as a result of a power blackout, for example.
See all features & benefits
Get a quote

The information included in this website and in our brochures is a summary and is intended as a guide only. Each section should be read subject to the full terms, conditions and exclusions as set out in the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). RAA Insurance products are issued by RAA Insurance Limited, ABN 14 007 872 602, AFS Licence No. 232525.